Parrotletbirds.com, A breeder specializing in Quality Hand-Fed Baby Parrotlets. Including non-related, bonded & proven parrotlet breeding pairs & singles.
Parrotletbirds.com has a great selection of Pacific Parrotlets For Sale. Availability & Pricing Please Visit: http://www.parrotletbirds.com
Pacific Parrotlet Color Mutations Available include:
~ Green Pacific Parrotlets
~ Blue Pacific Parrotlets
~ American Yellow Pacific Parrotlets
~ American White Pacific Parrotlets
~ Dilute Pacific Parrotlets
~ Turquoise Pacific Parrotlets
~ Dominant Pied Pacific Parrotlets
~ Fallow Pacific Parrotlets
~ Albino Pacific Parrotlets
~ Lutino Pacific Parrotlets
~ Single, Double & Triple Splits.
Los Angeles, California
Toll Free: (888) 887-1261
Just Weaned & Available – Hand-Fed Quality Baby Blue Pacific Parrotlet. For pricing & availability please visit our website www.parrotletbirds.com
Clipping the wings is a painless process and, in fact, a temporary one because the flight feathers will grow back with each successive molt. The objective of wing-clipping is to limit a parrotlets ability to generate upward lift but retain the ability to glide downward to prevent injury from a fall.
1) Pacific Parrotlets have a great lift and need more feathers clipped
2) Clip primary feathers on BOTH wings.
3) Primary coverts, secondary feathers and secondary coverts are NOT
4) Clip both wings to give Parrotlet proper balance.
5) Restrain head, both feet and the opposite wing.
6) Be careful NOT to restrict chest.
7) Hold wing at base of humerus.
8) Clip first four or five primaries at the base of the shaft, below feathered
9) Can leave the first two primaries for aesthetics and clip an additional
10) Do not clip feathers with blood shaft.
Green-Fallow Pacific Parrotlet (F)
Visit Us – http://www.parrotletbirds.com
Subscribers: 475 Video Views: 855,000 Parrotlet Videos: 165
Parrotletbirds Aviary is a trusted and reliable Parrotlet breeder specializing in Quality Hand-Fed Celestial Pacific Parrotlet babies including, bonded and proven Parrotlet breeding pairs. Parrotletbirds is located in Los Angeles in the heart of Bel Air, California. Parrotletbirds has successfully raised Pacific Parrotlets for nearly ten with over twelve years of experience.
Visit Us Today
Photo: Green Split Blue & Dilute (F) Celestial Pacific Parrotlet. Adopted By: “The Spellacy Family”